From dawn to dusk, our hands are always at work. Without our hands, we will be at a loss as we need our hands almost in every little and big works. As it does loads of works for us, it definitely needs some extra pampering.
But unfortunately, most of us always tend to forget about our hands. We don’t even notice it. So taking proper care literally becomes a matter of joke sometimes! But remember an ugly, unnourished hand is not at all graceful.
It does not matter how beautifully you have dressed up, if your hands are nasty and displeasing, all your glamour and outfit will be ruined at once. Then girls, it will be far better if you should take some care of your hands.
A beautiful well-nourished hand can really boost your whole appearance. To get a put-together look, your hands can be of great help. And to give proper nourishment to your hands what can be better than a good hand cream?
A hand cream looks after your hands and cuticles. For that extra pampering and care, hand cream is a must in your beauty regimen. Then, without any further delay, let’s check out the best hand creams in India
|SL No.||Top 10 Hand Creams||Buying Links|
|1||Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream||Buy Here|
|2||The Face Shop Hand Cream||Buy Here|
|3||Khadi Herbal Hand Cream||Buy Here|
|4||St.Botanica Hand and Nail Cream||Buy Here|
|5||Nivea Hand Cream||Buy Here|
|6||MCaffeine Hand Cream||Buy Here|
|7||Plum Wild Cherries & Kiwi Hand Cream||Buy Here|
|8||Innisfree Jeju Life Perfumed Hand Cream||Buy Here|
|9||Colorbar Fruit Drop Hydrating Hand Cream||Buy Here|
|10||The Body Shop British Rose Petal Soft Hand Cream||Buy Here|
Best Hand Creams in India You Must Try
These are the top 10 hand creams available in India:
1. Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream
If your hands are extremely dry and chapped, this ultimate pick is for you! You can blindly go for this amazing hand cream. It is clinically proven and made to heal dry and cracked hands.
After consistent use, you will definitely observe a transformation in your hands. The Glycerin in it locks the moisture within the skin. As a result, your hands remain hydrated, soft, and supple. Just a little dab gives you the desired relief from itchy, dry, and callous hands.
- Restores moisture and provides long-lasting hydration.
- Heals and repairs the damaged soft skin cells of hands.
- Cure dry patches.
- Rough and chapped hands become plump and smooth.
- Cures wrinkles and fine lines.
- Glycerin locks the moisture within the skin.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Dermatologically tested.
- A little goes a long way.
- Not greasy at all.
- Not suitable for oily hands.
2. The Face Shop Hand Cream
This sensational hand cream is one of the top 10 hand creams in India. This luxurious cream blends the goodness of cherry blossom, shea butter, and Glycerin. On the one hand, Glycerin and shea butter seal the moisture within the skin and on the other hand cherry blossom being rich in fatty acids, repairs the natural barrier of the skin to augment cell renewal. As a result, your hands become younger, soft, and plump.
- Medium texture glides on easily.
- Makes hand creases and wrinkles free.
- Boosts cell renewal.
- Gives deep nourishment to dry hands.
- Instantly moisturizes dry and rough patches.
- Keeps hands smooth, soft, and moisturized for 5 hours.
- Doesn’t make hand sweaty.
- Nice flowery smell.
- Does not show any immediate improvement.
3. Khadi Herbal Hand Cream
Are you fed up with your chapped and extremely rough hands? Then, don’t worry; you have a wonderful solution for that. This hand cream is a holy grail for extremely dry and rough hands and it works like magic.
It amalgamates saffron, goat milk, shea butter, almond oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, wheat germ oil, grape seed oil, apricot oil, neem oil, beeswax, vitamin E and sunflower oil. Each of these elements has innumerable benefits for the skin.
Almond oil, shea butter, apricot oil are amazing natural emollients that retain skin’s moisture and make skin super hydrated, luminous. Saffron is an incredible natural ingredient that works wonder for reducing pigmentation.
Saffron and milk reduce the aging effect and moisturize skin from within. To get supple and glowing hands, apply regularly a spatula of this luxurious cream. As it helps to fade the pigmentation, it is known as the best cream for fairness of the hands.
- Moisturizes the skin deeply.
- Makes coarse hands smooth, soft, and supple.
- Evens out skin tone.
- Removes dark spots and decreases pigmentation.
- Improves the overall texture of the skin.
- Breathes life into the skin by making it radiant and glowing.
- Free from harmful chemicals.
- Not suitable for oily skin.
4. St.Botanica Hand and Nail Cream
This hand cream takes care of both your hands and nails. Made with manicurist’s secret it unfailingly provides you aesthetically pleasing hands and nails. As our hands do lots of hard and rough works it always tends to lose its moisture.
No wonder, due to its lack of moisture and hydration it gets wrinkles, creases, and fine lines. To stop this aging happening, you should regularly massage your hands with this miraculous hand cream.
It contains cold-pressed coconut oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, organic Moroccan argan oil, cold-pressed jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, lemon extract, grape seed oil, and Licorice extract. The cold-pressed oils have plenty of nutrients that nourish and hydrate skin from within.
- Provides ultra-nourishment.
- Rejuvenates and repairs skin.
- Makes hands soft and smooth.
- Enriched with shea butter and cocoa butter.
- Moroccan argan oil deeply hydrates and moisturizes.
- The hydrolyzed keratin protein heals damaged nails and boosts healthy nail growth.
- Licorice extract and lemon brighten skin tone by reducing blemishes.
- Free from any harmful chemicals, silicones, and mineral oils.
- Divine smell.
- Easily affordable.
- May not suit sensitive sin.
5. Nivea Hand Cream
This hand cream from Nivea blends soothing aloe vera and moisturizing glycerin. Your hands suffer a lot due to its exposure to rough weather, harsh works, hand-washes, etc. Not surprisingly it loses its moisture and becomes dry and chapped.
This Hand cream is a blessing in disguise. It mends all the imperfections in your hands. On the one hand, the glycerin within it gives deep moisturization, and on the other, the aloe vera soothes the itchiness of your hand. In no time your hands become soft and beautiful. This is the best hand cream for dry hands. Go for it without thinking too much.
- Gives long-lasting moisturization.
- Hands become super smooth and soft as it gets proper nourishment.
- Lightweight, gets absorbed quickly.
- Non-greasy in texture.
- Very much affordable.
- Suitable for all seasons.
- Pungent smell.
- May not suit sensitive skin.
6. MCaffeine Hand Cream
If your skin is oily and you are searching for a non-greasy hand cream, you are definitely going to love this mattifying hand cream! It is infused with the goodness of raw coffee, shea butter, caffeine, sweet almond oil, and white water lily.
The freshly grounded Arabica Coffee diminishes the appearance of fine lines and sunspots. Shea butter and sweet almond oils give intense hydration and moisturization. Water Lily works amazingly to eliminate toxins. It purifies and soothes skin and also gives deep nourishment to your rough and crusty skin.
For its anti-aging and deep moisturizing properties, this is the best hand cream for wrinkles and dryness.
- Soothes skin and deeply moisturizes hands.
- Hands stay moisturized all day long.
- Gives a mattifying effect.
- Reduces dark spots and wrinkles.
- Evens out skin tone.
- Lightweight and glides on easily.
- Free from paraben, SLS, SLES, and Silicones.
- Dermatologically tested.
- FDA approved.
- Amazing fragrance.
- Not suitable for extremely dry skin.
7. Plum Wild Cherries & Kiwi Hand Cream
Cherries are luscious, aren’t they? So are Kiwis. These two succulent fruits work great for nourishing rough and coarse hands. Other than Cherries and Kiwis, this hand cream contains Shea Butter, Glycerin, Sunflower Seed Oil, and Niacinamide. While Shea Butter restores moisture, Sunflower Seed oil provides Vitamin E and antioxidants for the proper nourishment of the skin.
Both Shea Butter and Sunflower seeds are excellent natural emollients. Wild cherries make skin younger, radiant. Kiwis boost collagen production, smoothens wrinkles, and fine lines by providing intense hydration. This single tube blends all these marvelous natural elements to make your hands beautiful and nourished.
- Provides deep hydration.
- Keeps hands moisturized for a long time.
- Reduces dark spots and wrinkles.
- Hands become softer, smoother, and radiant.
- Extremely lightweight.
- Gets absorbed easily without leaving any residue.
- Free from phthalates, SLS, and parabens.
- 100% vegan.
- Heavenly fragrance.
- May not suit sensitive sin.
8. Innisfree Jeju Life Perfumed Hand Cream
Do your hands get overexposed to the sun? Then probably nobody would know better than you that how much damaging the sun can be for your skin. The hyperpigmentation, brown spots, wrinkles, uneven skin tone- all are the result of the overexposure to the sun.
But how to avoid this damaging impact of the harmful UV rays? Don’t panic, this hand cream from Innisfree is the ultimate solution for all your problems. It combines shea butter, olive oil, and strawberry fruit extract.
As shea butter has high concentrations of fatty acids it nourishes skin by providing enough nutrition. Having conditioning properties olive oil hydrates and moisturizes skin deep from within. Strawberry extract contains vitamin C which removes blemishes and scars.
It also has plenty of antioxidants that fight against free radicals to lighten and brighten the skin. This, being the best hand whitening cream in India can easily heal your hands if it is scarred due to its overexposure to the sun.
- Gives long-lasting hydration.
- Gives relief from itchy, callous hands.
- Brightens the complexion.
- Corrects the skin tone.
- Diminishes hyperpigmentation, sun spots, and blemishes.
- The fragrance is mind-blowing.
- Lightweight, gets absorbed easily without leaving any stickiness or residue.
- Comes with long-lasting fragrance with semi-wax technology.
- 100 % natural.
- Easy to apply.
- Is not suitable during winter.
9. Colorbar Fruit Drop Hydrating Hand Cream
This hand cream from Colorbar will be a great option for you if you are fastidious regarding hand hygiene and have the habit of washing your hands repetitively. As several hand-washings strip off the moisture from your hands, you should invest in good nourishing hand cream.
As this is one of the best hand moisturizers in India, it will provide a promising result in your case. It brings together kiwi extract, grapefruit extract, apple extract, carrot extract, and wheat gram oil which are the storehouse of Vitamin A, C, Lycopene, and many other numerous nutrients.
It boosts cell renewal and heals the delicate skin of your hands. Besides restoring the moisture of the skin, it works as a protective shield to guard your skin against harmful UV rays and rough weather. As it blends the goodness of natural ingredients, you can apply it several times whenever you feel that your hands are losing its moisture.
- Comes with the goodness of four fruit extracts.
- Repairs the soft and delicate skin cells of hands.
- Protects hands from the damaging effect of the sun.
- Penetrates deep within the skin and gives intense nourishment.
- The texture is super-light.
- Easily gets absorbed without leaving behind any greasiness.
- Works on wrinkles and creases.
- Enriched with Vitamin A, C, Lycopene, and essential oils to give immense hydration.
- Free from silicones, sulphates, parabens, artificial fragrance, colors, and mineral oils.
- Dermatologically tested for safety.
- Travel-friendly packaging.
- May have a darkening effect.
- Little bit pricey.
- Have to re-apply during winter.
10. The Body Shop British Rose Petal Soft Hand Cream
All Body Shop products are luxurious, trustworthy, and true to its words. This hand cream is not an exception. And it’d not be an exaggeration to claim that it is one of the best hand creams available in India. It is made for dry skin beauties.
Then if your hands are extremely rough, dry, and coarse, this elixir is the most appropriate for you! It amalgamates pure rose petals of Herefordshire, Community Trade Shea Butter from Ghana, and Community Trade, Cold-Pressed Marula oil from Namibia.
Rose petals are great for blocking the damaging effects of the sun and it also soothes the irritated skin by healing the redness and itchiness of the skin. Maruna oil is infused with essential fatty acids, amino acids, and antioxidants. Not surprisingly it easily repairs and moistures dry and aging skin.
- Gives moisturization for a prolonged time.
- Brings a healthy glow and petal softness to hands.
- Gets absorbed quickly.
- Enriched with the essence of Cold Pressed Marula oil, hand-picked British Roses, and Shea butter.
- Intoxicating fragrance.
- Does not contain paraben, sulphates and other harmful chemicals.
- 100% vegetarian.
- Free from cruelty.
- The tiny, cute tube is convenient to carry.
- May not suit oily skin.
- 15 Ways on How to Make Hands Soft & Beautiful Like a Baby
- Top 10 Best Makeup Brushes in India for a Perfect Look
- Top 11 Best Watch Brands for Ladies in India
- Top 10 Best Jeans Brand For Women in India
- 10 Perfect Color Combination for Dress Material for Women
Darling, your hands go through so many rough and hard works. Please give it the proper care and pampering which it deserves. A little care will definitely bring a big difference! And after all beautiful, aesthetically pleasing hands can give the extra boost to your whole appearance.
So never forget to give a regular pamper and a little cuddle to your hands. For that proper care try to invest in the above products which are the best hand creams in India.