Hair conditioner is a part of the hair care regime which we just cannot avoid. While we shampoo our hair to get rid of the dirt, pollutants, excess oil of the scalp that accumulates over time, we must also use a good and suitable conditioner to hydrate and moisturize our hair to make it more manageable, well-nourished and beautiful from inside and out.
Hair conditioners are a godsend for frizzy unmanageable hair, and they are of utmost necessity while styling the hair in any way. Whether you want to rock an ethnic bun or just a plain and simple open hair look, you need to ensure that the hair is shining and gorgeous and not rough and frizz. This can be done easily by incorporating frequent conditioning of hair.
Hair conditioners not only retain the moisture in the hair strands but also nourishes the keratin from inside so that there are fewer chances of split ends. They are also available in color protection and sun protection variants wherein they act as a shield on the hair strands which protects them from the harshness of chemical shampoos, pollutants, and the harmful impacts of the UV rays of the sun. For a single product that serves many roles, hair conditioners will surely win many trophies.
Now, if you have been confused about which hair conditioner may suit your needs best, then you have made the right stop. In this article, we will not only discuss the best hair conditioners for hair in India, but we will also dip our toes into the debate on the best conditioners for dry hair in India. For our friends who are fans of Ayurveda and natural products, this segment will also look into the best herbal hair conditioners in India.
So, why wait? Let us explore the various options and choose what is truly the best for us!
Best Hair Conditioners in India
India is a land of many cultures. A variety of hair types and people preferring various hairstyles is a by-product of such a population. So, the available hair care products are also varied to suit the various needs of its wide, vibrant, and diverse demography. So, whether you rock your curls or prefer your hair straight, whether you style your hair regularly or just rock it in a top knot, we have got your back.
So, let’s quickly go over the amazing choices you have to pick from!
1. Wow Coconut & Avocado Oil Hair Conditioner
This gorgeous hair conditioner, coming from the house of Bangalore-based brand Wow, is rightly among the best conditioners for hair in India that you will find. Best coupled with a shampoo from Wow, it works wonders to make your hair full of life and bounce. This 100% vegan hair conditioner will surely win your heart right from the first use.
This is also a great herbal conditioner for hair with the goodness of organic coconut oil, avocado oil, castor oil, jojoba oil and wheat protein, and is great for dull and dry hair. To add a cherry to the cake, this hair conditioner is free from harsh chemicals like parabens and sulphates.
Use this amazing hair conditioner and feel the magic.
- Contains the goodness of organic coconut oil, avocado oil, castor oil, and more
- Vitamin B5 and E nourish the hair strands from inside.
- It relieves hair from breakage, split ends, flyaways and frizz.
- It is great for dry hair.
- Spreads on the hair evenly.
- Free from harsh chemicals.
- Not a very good solution for repairing extremely damaged hair.
2. L’Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Conditioner
If you are one of the busy people who do not like to go through the tedious process of oiling the hair, worry no more. L’Oreal has just the solution to your problem of hair nourishment. This best conditioner for hair in India nourishes the hair fibers from root to tip with the goodness of 6 oils in every wash, making the hair strong and gorgeous from inside.
The rich mixture of almond oil, coconut oil, argan oil, olive oil, jojoba oil and camelina oil nurtures the hair from inside and makes it visibly smoother and more manageable.
This nourishing conditioner can be regarded as the best conditioner for dry hair in India since it replaces the need for regular oiling to achieve the desired hair goal!
- Contains the goodness of almond oil, coconut oil, argan oil, olive oil, jojoba oil and camelina oil
- Almond oil helps in removing split ends.
- Nourishes hair from inside.
- Helps in preventing hair loss.
- Helps in removing dandruff.
- It can also be used on the scalp.
- Great alternative for regular oiling.
- Does not yield the best results if not used with L’Oreal shampoo.
3. Herbal Essences Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner
As the name gives it away, this is arguably the best herbal hair conditioner in India due to the amazing blend of herbal and natural ingredients used in it. All the fans of good old ayurvedic herbal products out there can trust this product with their eyes closed, due to its composition with zero chemicals or parabens.
This conditioner is mainly popular for its deep nourishment which not only strengthens the hair strands from their deepest core but also reverses the impact of harsh chemical products which makes the hair dull and rough.
So, if you want the goodness of nature with every hair wash, then you can choose this product that maintains the natural pH balance of the hair strands and conditions them for everyday styling.
- Repairs damaged hair to leave them smoother and softer.
- Contains 90% naturally ingredients
- Color safe
- It is infused with the goodness of Essential fats.
- Maintains the natural pH balance of the hair.
- It has an amazing fragrance.
- Free from sulphate and paraben.
- Brings out the best results only with continuous use.
4. Forest Essentials Hair Conditioner
This hair conditioner has made its place as the best hair conditioner in India among the people who want only the very best for their hair. Infused with the goodness of amla, honey, mulethi, bhringaraj, sweet almond oil and henna, this hair conditioner is also among the best conditioner for dry hair in India.
The amla as an ingredient contains calcium, which restores and maintains the health of the hair. Honey, which is a universal conditioner for applying throughout the body, is great for the hair as well as locks in the water and brings back the lost shine in the hair. Mulethi helps in controlling the frizz in the hair while henna, sweet almond oil and bhringaraj provide it with the best nourishment for the hair strands which the hair loses after deep cleaning by shampoos.
Check Also: Top 10 Best Forest Essential Products in India
Opt for this conditioner and use it regularly after washing the hair for a great hair look!
- Contailns 100% natural ingredients.
- Leaves hair super soft & manageble.
- Rich in Vitamin C & fruit extract.
- Keeps hair nourished and well hydrated.
- Helps in stronger and thicker hair growth.
- It has an amazing fragrance.
- It is an expensive conditioner, so it is only affordable for office-goers and the like.
5. Tresemme Smooth & Shine Conditioner
The best conditioner for hair in India from the house of the widely popular and trusted brand Tresemme may just be the perfect solution to manageable, shiny, glossy and gorgeous hair strands for any and every look.
This product has the goodness of the biotin Vitamin H sealed in itself, it ensures that nutrients, in its accurate adequacy reach the hair strands till the tip, and also helps in simplifying the nourishments such that its goodness is easily and effectively absorbed by the hair.
This hair conditioner is specifically designed keeping in mind the numerous hair types seen in India and the climate of the subcontinent. So, this hair conditioner is among the best hair conditioners in India which has been showing an improvement of up to 7 times healthier and gorgeous hair with regular use.
Grab your own pack today, and see how the blend of science and natural Moroccan Argan oil works its richness to find salon finish silkiness at home by yourself!
- This product has the goodness of Vitamin H & Silk Protein.
- It works best on damaged and breakage-prone hair.
- It helps in getting longer and stronger hair.
- Intensely moisturises for salon silky smooth hair.
- Does not control hair fall.
6. Just Herbs Ayurvedic Silicone free Hair Conditioner
This hair conditioner has earned its place as a great herbal hair conditioner and among the best conditioners for hair in India, due to its amazing unique ingredients. It is not only free from harsh chemicals like parabens and sulphates but is also free from silicone, which makes the hair strands weak and prone to split ends, breakage and dryness.
As to its amazing ingredients, Just Herbs has used the blend of gotukula, which nourishes the hair and prevents premature greying of the hair strands, the fantastic nourishing and moisturizing properties of Bhringaraj and its star ingredient, Indian Waterlily. It not only adds to the hair volume instantly but also with regular use, thickens the hair for a healthy look.
Don’t Miss: Top 20 Best Moisturizers in India For Dry Skin
This deeply conditioning hair conditioner is also among the best conditioners for dry hair in India and is a great choice for youth who wants fast and visible results.
- Free from petrochemicals, parabens, SLS/SLES PEG/PPG & other harmful synthetic ingredients.
- Helps in smoothening damaged hair.
- Helps reduce hair fall.
- Contains 100% natural ingredients.
- Suitable For All Hair Type.
- Some people might find the fragrance to be a bit strong.
- If the conditioner comes in contact with the face, it might cause clogged pores.
7. Himalaya Herbs Damage Repair Protein Conditioner
The herbal product enthusiasts can vouch for the fact that the brand of Himalaya herbals never disappoints and delivers on its every promise. Blended with aloe vera, bean sprouts, yarrow and chickpea, this great hair conditioner makes the hair softer, smoother, shinier and dandruff-free from its very initial use.
Aloe vera hydrates the hair strands and protects them from pollutants and harmful UV rays from the sun. The vitamins and minerals from bean sprouts nourish the hair and reverse the damage due to the application of chemicals on the hair strands. Yarrow removes dandruff and helps in strengthening hair from inside. Chickpeas contain ample amounts of protein, Vitamin A and zinc which nourish the hair and shields it from damage.
This is one of the best hair conditioners in India because of its smart and unique composition and its multi-dimensional nourishment and protection.
- Contains natural ingredients like aloe vera, bean sprouts, yarrow
- Safe to use on artificially colored
- Suitable For All Hair Types
- Paraben & Sulfate free
- This conditioner is not very good for controlling extreme frizz.
8. St. Botanica Moroccan Argan Hair Conditioner
This hair conditioner is suitable for all hair types and appeals to the necessities of both modern-day men and women. This is among the best hair conditioners in India because of the greatness of the ingredients that have been used to derive maximum satisfaction of use by the customers.
This hair conditioner consists of a wonderful combination of avocado oil, extra virgin olive oil, Moroccan argan oil, wheat protein and Vitamin E which serves as the all-around protector, nourisher and conditioner for all hair types.
The oils used in the conditioner are cold-pressed, and therefore, the goodness of all these rich oils is retained throughout. The Vitamin E and wheat protein nourish the hair strands from inside making the hair smoother to touch and ensures no breakage and split ends.
This is rightly among the top 10 best hair conditioners for dry hair in India because of how it leads to more thick, bouncy and voluminous hair with regular use. As icing to the already delicious cake, this conditioner is also free from the harmful effects of sulphates and parabens.
- Suitable for extremely dry, damaged, and dull hair.
- Makes the hair smooth, silky, shiny, and bouncy.
- It has the goodness of honey and argan oil which are terrific moisturisers.
- Wheat protein shields the hair strands from damage.
- It is free from parabens and sulphates.
- Not very suitable for people with very curly hair.
9. Organix Morocco Argan Oil Conditioner
This rich creamy conditioner from the brand Organix is the best hair conditioner for dry and damaged hair in India. This great conditioner helps in restoring the child-like softness to the hair strands and relieves the hair of dryness.
The restorative properties of Vitamin E reach their optimum use because of the penetrative property of the infused Argan oil in the conditioner. The scientific blend of the other compounds gives the hair a healthy shine while protecting it from pollutants, dryness and the harmful effects of the UV rays of the sun.
This hair conditioner has earned its place among the top 10 hair conditioners in India due to the additional impact of the anti-oxidants which prevent premature greying and ensures healthy hair for a long long time.
So, grab your own best hair experience in a bottle, today!
- Paraben & Sulfate free.
- Protects from styling heat and UV damage.
- Makes hair soft & manageable.
- Smoothens hair from deep.
- It is a bit heavy on the pockets.
10. Dove Daily Shine Conditioner
The brand of Dove has been winning millions of hearts for its hair care products since its launch in 2007 since it understands the precise need of its potential customers and comes up with the most elegant solution to their problems.
Dove Daily Shine Conditioner is among the best hair conditioners in India as it lends its expertise in managing untameable hair and makes it softer, smoother and free of tangles and frizz.
The nutritive serum used in the conditioner will work its magic from the very initial days of use and with regular use after washing the hair, the hair strands become lush, shiny, voluminous and gorgeous. It is easily absorbed by the hair strands and nourishes them from inside, thereby justifying the craze for this lovely hair conditioner.
- Works wonders on damaged hair.
- Suitable for everyday use.
- Gentle on hair.
- Eases the process of detangling hair.
- Ideal for all hair types.
- Great absorbent.
- Helps in making the hair strands lush, shiny, voluminous and gorgeous.
- Not totally organic.
- Uses chemicals.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to use hair conditioners?
Hair conditioners must be used after every hair washes on wet hair to moisturize the hair strands after the shampoo deep cleanses the scalp and the hair.
How much conditioner should be used?
Ideally, three to four drops of hair conditioner are necessary for hair that reaches the shoulders. Adjust the quantity according to your hair length.
Should we use conditioner on the scalp?
Hair conditioners should never be used on the scalp. It should be used from the mid of the hair strands to the tips.
Does hair conditioner induce hair fall?
Hair conditioners are creamy and take thorough and patient washing to get off from the hair completely. If there is hair conditioner remaining on the hair strands, you may face a bit of trouble with hair fall.
How long should we leave the conditioner on the hair?
The hair conditioner must be left on the hair for 2-3 minutes after which it needs to be thoroughly washed off.
You May Also Like:
- How To Prevent Hair Fall In Monsoon: 12 Monsoon Hair Care Tips
- 12 Tips for Long and Thick Hair: Know the Best Ones
- How to Maintain a Healthy Hair Care Routine: The Trending Tips
- 5 Effective Yoga for Asthma: Breathe a Sigh of Relief
There are a lot of misconceptions regarding the use of hair conditioners, but with regular use, the hair becomes thoroughly healthier and more gorgeous in every sense of the term. The quality of hair of a person who conditions the hair strands regularly as opposed to someone who does not can be pointed out from a mile away.
Therefore, the people who have been conditioning regularly must continue this regimen and the folks who have avoided conditioning the hair for whatever reasons must start right away for more beautiful and well-nourished hair.
Hopefully, this article, which discusses the best conditioners of hair in India, will serve as a guide for the newcomers to this routine, and also to the ones who have been looking to change their brand and switch it up a notch.