Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis), a juicy, succulent plant is extremely popular for its numerous beneficial properties for humankind. Since decades, we human beings have been using this magical plant for thousand different reasons such as to soothe sunburn, heal wounds, cure canker sores, give relief from indigestion, and reduce constipation etc.
In addition to these health benefits, aloe vera also works great for different skin and hair problems. Yes! It works like miracle to cure any kind of skin and hair trouble.
Aloe Vera Benefits For Skin
This luscious plant is just marvelous for the skin. This simple natural ingredient is incredible to solve different problems of the skin. As it is stuffed with loads of vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids it nourishes the skin from within.
One of aloe’s main ingredients is water, for that it provides our skin the intense hydration and moisturization. By daily using aloe vera gel, you can keep wrinkles, fine lines at bay. It increases the production of collagen, boosts cell division.
As a result, what you get is younger and luminous skin. Another advantage of using aloe vera gel is that it rapidly diminishes the problems of acne and pimple. So you can see that this single ingredient is enough to fight against any skin issues.
If you want to know more about the benefits of aloe for skin, you can read our previous article aloe vera benefits for the skin.
Aloe Vera Benefits For Hair
Yes! You have heard me right. Aloe vera is not only good for skin, but it is also amazing for your hair. You can take resort to this fantastic formula whenever you face any trouble for your hair.
This will definitely save you without creating any fuss. Its proteolytic enzymes mend the dead skin cell on the scalp. By activating the dormant hair follicles it promotes new hair growth and reduces hair fall. It softens the rough, coarse hair and treats the problem of dandruff.
As it deeply cleanses the scalp, it helps to reduce the flakiness of unhealthy scalp. Due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, it soothes inflammation and protects our scalp against any bacterial, fungal infection. You are amazed, right? And why not! It is enough capable to do surprises for your hair!
For more clarifications and details you can go through our previous article on the benefits of aloe vera for hair.
To get the best out of aloe vera you have to consistently use aloe vera gel. But do you have this plant in your home yard? If yes, then you have nothing to worry about, use the fresh aloe vera gel for the maximum benefit.
But if you don’t have the plant, still then you don’t need to worry. As there are plenty of aloe gels are available in the market. Let’s find out the best aloe vera gels in India:
|SL NO.||Aloe Vera Gels||Buying Links|
|1.||Mamaearth Aloe Vera Gel||Buy Here|
|2.||Wow Skin Science Aloe Vera Gel||Buy Here|
|3.||Indus Valley Organic Aloe Vera Gel||Buy Here|
|4.||Nature’s Tattva Pure Aloe Vera gel||Buy Here|
|5.||Lakme 9 to 5 Naturale Aloe Aqua Gel||Buy Here|
|6.||Forest Essentials Pure Aloe Vera||Buy Here|
|7.||Aroma Treasures Aloe Vera Gel||Buy Here|
|8.||UrbanBotanics Pure Aloe Vera Gel||Buy Here|
|9.||The Face Shop Aloe Vera Gel||Buy Here|
|10.||Khadi Natural Ayurvedic Aloe Vera Gel||Buy Here|
Best Aloe Vera Gels in India for Hair and Skin
These are the top 10 and our recommended aloe vera gel:
1. Mamaearth Aloe Vera Gel
This aloe vera gel from Mamaearth is the Holy Grail for skin and hair. This gel beautifully soothes irritation and inflammation. Being lightweight in texture it gets easily absorbed in your hair, skin and deeply nourishes and moisturizes both of them.
For its antibacterial properties, it prevents any fungal and bacterial infections. Consistent use of it cures itchy scalp and reduces dandruff. It also functions great as a wonderful balm for oily acne-prone skin.
With the added goodness of Vitamin E, it helps to fade scars, wrinkles, fine lines and pigmentation. If you have severe acne scars go for this as it is the best aloe vera gel for acne scars.
- Gives ling lasting hydration.
- Soothes inflammation and irritation.
- Heals itchy scalp and dandruff.
- Calms sunburn.
- Comes with Vitamin E.
- Treats acne, pimples and helps to fade acne scars.
- 100% organic and toxin-free.
- Not suitable for dry skin.
- May give a burning sensation to sensitive skin.
2. Wow Skin Science Aloe Vera Gel
This multi-purpose aloe vera gel is another great choice if you are searching for a popular, reliable brand. It is 99% pure and extracted hygienically and carefully so that its natural benefits can be restored and retained properly.
It thoroughly moisturizes skin and keeps the pore tight. Regular use keeps acne and pimples at arm’s distance. It also increases collagen production, skin elasticity that leads to effective anti-aging and skincare effects. When it is applied topically it subsidizes infection-causing germs.
If you are overexposed to the sun and get severe sunburn, use this topically for several times. It will soothe and cure the sunburn.
- Excellent moisturizer that keeps skin hydrated for a long time.
- By adding sugar it can be used as a wonderful natural scrubber.
- Soothes sunburn and gives instant relief.
- Contains anti-ageing properties.
- Massage on chapped heels to get smooth and beautiful heel.
- Makes skin soft, supple and glowing.
- Lightens pigmentation and eliminates sun tan.
- Maintains skin elasticity and firmness.
- Fragrance can be bothersome.
- Not for dry skin beauties.
3. Indus Valley Organic Aloe Vera Gel
Do you have excessively oily skin? And as a result, you always tend to break out, right? If you are in a situation like this, this aloe vera gel from Indus Valley is absolutely the right choice for you.
Being extremely lightweight it gets easily absorbed in your skin without making your skin sticky and greasy. And you get healthy skin without acne and pimple. As it reduces the oiliness of your skin, the blackheads and whiteheads all are banished from the surface of the skin.
The numerous nutrients of this provide deep nourishment and hydration for your skin. It is 100% pure and organic and does not contain harmful chemicals. It can also be used to treat skin infection, wounds and burns.
If you use it in a consistent way, your skin will definitely thank you by being soft, plump and radiant. This is one of the best aloe vera gels for skin and not surprisingly it can do tons of benefits for your skin.
- Texture is lightweight and gets absorbed easily.
- Non-greasy and non-sticky.
- Ideal for daily use.
- Eliminates blackheads, whiteheads and excessive oil.
- Hydrates skin from within.
- Heals wounds and burns.
- Travel-friendly packaging.
- May give a burning sensation.
4. Nature’s Tattva Pure Aloe Vera gel
This aloe vera gel is especially made for coarse and dry hair. If your hair is chemical treated and extremely rough, this can transform your hair. This pulp is extracted from plants that are aged more than 5 years that are harvested in the foothills of Himalaya.
This pure, pristine aloe vera gel is capable of soothing inflammation and irritation. The irritated scalp gets instant relief after the application of this aloe vera gel. If your hair is gradually becoming dull and lifeless, few applications of this gel can breathe new life to your hair.
As it hydrates and moisturizes the tresses deeply, automatically your hair becomes soft, glossy and shiny. This is a wonderful solution for hair thinning also. By activating the dormant hair follicles it encourages new hair growth.
This aloe vera gel from Nature’s Tattva is one of the best aloe vera gels for hair. Whatever your problem is, you can blindly trust this 100% organic aloe gel. You can also apply this for various skin problems.
It moisturizes, soothes and evens out skin tone. For its healing properties, it can treat redness, rashes and skin irritation. This marvelous aloe gel is appropriate for both your skin and hair.
- Pure aloe vera gel free from paraben, SLS, SLES and any other harmful chemicals.
- Moisturizes hair thoroughly.
- Hair becomes soft and glossy.
- Cures dandruff and flaky scalp.
- Pacifies irritation of the skin.
- Heals sunburn.
- Can cause break out.
- Not suitable in winter.
5. Lakme 9 to 5 Naturale Aloe Aqua Gel
All Lakme products are admirable. They can give what they promise. And this aloe vera gel is a revolution in itself. We all know that environmental pollution is growing day by day. Dirt, grime and other harmful organisms are there to give our skin a tough time.
But is your skin ready to deal with all these? Probably not! But don’t worry, this gel will guard and prepare your skin to handle each and every situation. It has the pure aloe vera extracts to soothe, nourish and hydrate your skin from within.
It acts as a shield to protect your skin against pollution. As it is 100% natural you can use it several times a day. Before stepping out, after a shower, before work-out, before bed- use this anytime anywhere.
It works extremely great as a primer. Before applying your make-up, prepare your skin by massaging this gel. It will evenly spread to make a supple, plump surface that will result in glowing, flawless make-up.
- Guards skin against pollution.
- Maintains the natural pH balance of skin.
- Lightweight and non-sticky.
- Provides moisturizaion for all day long.
- Can be used as primer.
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- Can have a drying effect.
6. Forest Essentials Pure Aloe Vera
If you want to try some pure light aloe vera gel, you should pick up this one from Forrest Essentials. Want to know more about this aloe vera gel benefits? Then go on. First of all it is packed with pure aloe extracts from aloe vera plants.
It works as natural humectants to lock moisture within the skin. The inner water of the skin gets resisted from evaporation. For this eventually, your skin becomes soft, hydrating and glowing.
Second as it has natural healing properties, it soothes and pacifies skin irritation and inflammation. The third plus point of this fascinating gel that its other ingredients are cucumber extract and desi gulab, both of which are incredible for reducing blemishes, toning skin, diminishing fine lines and rehydrating the skin.
- Works as natural humectants to restore moisture within the skin.
- Stimulates skin regeneration.
- Soothes irritation.
- Diminishes blemishes and pigmentation.
- Has cucumber extracts and desi gulab as other ingredients.
- Tightens pores and increases the firmness of skin.
- Extremely lightweight, glides on easily.
- Skin can feel stretchy.
7. Aroma Treasures Aloe Vera Gel
From thousands of reviews and ratings, it can be deducted that Aroma Treasures is the most promising aloe vera gel company in India. This fantastic gel can be used in multi-purpose way.
It is suitable for the face, body, hair and beard! It gives intense hydration and rejuvenates your skin. It boosts the production of collagen and elastin so that your skin remains youthful and supple.
For greater impact, you can easily blend it with any essentials oils such as tea tree, rosemary, lavender etc. Regular massaging with this miraculous gel, will revive your skin by eliminating wrinkles, fine lines and dry patches.
If you have acne scars, spots and blemishes, apply this all over your face and leave it overnight. Gradually all those flaws will fade day by day. This amazing aloe gel is incredible to maintain the overall health of your skin.
- Can be used in a multi-purpose way.
- Moisturizes skin well, no need to reapplication.
- Increases the production of collagen and elastin.
- Reduces the appearance of dark circles, acne scars and other blemishes.
- Cures wounds quickly.
- Rejuvenates skin after consistent use.
- Not suitable for oily skin.
- Pungent smell.
8. UrbanBotanics Pure Aloe Vera Gel
Want to pamper your skin and hair with some pure organic aloe vera gel? Then what can be better than this gel that can easily be claimed as the best natural aloe vera gel in India? It retains the natural moisture of the skin.
For its cooling properties, it instantly gives relief from sunburn. dry, itchy and dehydrated scalp can be cured by this aloe gel. As it has multiple vitamins such as A, C, E, B12, and folic acids it can provide enough nourishment for both of your skin and hair.
Daily use of this as a moisturizer revives skin and makes it healthy and glowing. To get lustrous hair use this as a leave-in conditioner. Moreover, this product is toxin-free, cruelty-free and not tested on animals.
- Makes skin soft, supple and well-moisturized.
- Gives instant relief from sun burn.
- Restores the natural shin and shine of skin and hair.
- Removes dandruff.
- Can be applied on acne and acne scars.
- Has loads of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
- Can cause irritation.
9. The Face Shop Aloe Vera Gel
This aloe vera gel is apt for you if you are in search for one single gel that can be used on your skin, body as well as hair. It contains fresh pure aloe extract from Jeju Island. This moisture-enriched soothing gel calms your skin by delivering abundant nourishment and hydration.
It can be used as a face mask or for after sun-care to give relief from the burning sensation. It also reduces dark circle, acne, pimple and other blemishes.
- Contains pure aloe extract from Jeju Island.
- Provides nourishment and deep moisturization.
- Works great as face mask and after sun-care.
- Light in texture.
- Gets absorbed readily without leaving any residue.
- Slightly expensive.
- May not suit sensitive skin.
10. Khadi Natural Ayurvedic Aloe Vera Gel
Want to invest in a pure organic aloe vera gel? This aloe gel from Khadi will not disappoint you. If you have rough, chapped skin, take generous amount of this aloe gel your skin will be revived and transformed into a soft, supple one.
For its mild exfoliation properties, it penetrates deep within the skin and removes extra oil, dirt, grime and dead cells. After regular use your skin becomes firm, clear and rejuvenated.
- Hydrates skin very well.
- Has an exfoliation property.
- Contains cucumber extract, lemon peel extract and licorice.
- Diminishes dark spots and pigmentation.
- 100% pure, organic and toxin-free.
- Fragrance is not good.
- Not suitable for acne-prone skin.
- Top 10 Best Face Toners in India for All Skin Type
- 10 Best Hand Creams in India You Must Try
- 10 Best Night Creams in India For Dry Skin [Night Cream for Face]
- 10 Best Lip Balms For Dark Lips in India
- 10 Gorgeous Indian Dresses for Short Height Girls To Look Tall And Elegant
You have already known about the countless benefits of aloe vera, right? And as you don’t have the plant you have decided to pick a readymade one. You are absolutely right! Go for the above ones as those are the best aloe vera gels in India. And your skin and hair will definitely be pampered and taken care of.