Everyone wants to possess beautiful, glossy and polished skin and not surprisingly to achieve that healthy, radiant skin we do so many things that sometimes become more like an ordeal that includes regular visits to a salon, expensive skin care products and even different medical treatments.
But in spite of carrying out multiple skincare rituals, you are still feeling downhearted and miserable because your skin is losing its natural beauty and it is looking lifeless, drab and dull, right?
If this is the scenario then girl you have to scrutinize the qualities of all your skin care products and I can guarantee that you are not choosing the right products for your skin and as a result, your skin is not getting the proper nourishment and nutrition which it needs for blooming like a flower.
Before choosing any skin care products, you should have a proper idea of the ingredients of that product, what skin issues can be dealt with that and whether it will be suitable for your skin type or not.
Yes, these are intriguing, but to help you in this tortuous and intricate job, I have assembled the best skin care products which are available in the Indian market, go through the following list to pick the necessary ones for your skin
Skin Care Products That Actually Work
These are the 10 best skin care products to Up Your Complexion Game:
1. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
In our daily day to day skin care routine, the importance of a moisturizer is immense, without it we’ll be like a fish out of water, then certainly you have to be extra heedful while choosing a face moisturizer.
If your skin is flaky and scaly and you have to reapply oil and moisturizer in every passing hour, then girl this moisturizer from Cetaphil is the perfect one for you as it is one of the best skin care products for dry skin.
This magnificent balm contains vitamin E and sweet almond oil to supply your skin intense hydration and moisture, besides it continues to keep hold of your skin’s natural moisture barrier to quench your excessive thirsty skin.
Check Also: 11 Natural Beauty Tips for Any Skin Type
The 4 way moisturization or Helo System of it works as wonderful humectants to trap water within skin, its emollient properties smoothens and softens skin, the embedded lipids buttress natural fats to boost skin’s protective barrier and the occlusive properties build a tangible barrier to seal moisture in the skin.
Regular apply of this will eliminate the parched skin without clogging the pores and if you always become a easy victim of acne and pimples, this moisturizer will not accelerate your breakouts rather it will calm and heal those.
- Furnishes long lasting moisturization to dry, parched skin.
- Does not clog pores.
- Lightweight and gets absorbed easily.
- Skin becomes soft, well-moisturized and supple.
- Defends skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- Does not suit extremely oily skin.
2. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
Let me take a guess, your skin is exceedingly oily and for that extra greasiness which always keeps sitting on your face, you always have to wipe your face with a blotting paper just after stepping outside.
In such a case applying a moisturizer is nothing but irksome, but you should not skip your moisturizer at any cost no matter how oily your skin is. To get relief from this issue, you should bring this water gel which not only nourishes your skin but also keeps off the extra oiliness and sheen from your face.
This smoothening moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid provides abundant hydration to your skin by eliminating the exceeding oiliness and stickiness. It plunges 2x deeper in skin to extinguish skin thirst and switches on skin’s latent potential to produce 50 % more hyaluronic acid to make your skin supple, plump and translucent.
Hence you don’t need to carry your napkin or blotting paper always as this water gel which is one of the best skin care products for oily skin will succor you wonderfully in your daily struggle with oiliness and greasiness.
- Revives and resuscitates skin by providing adequate nourishment.
- Supplies 2x deeper hydration.
- Reinforces skin barrier to shield skin against any aggressors.
- Skin becomes tight, pliant, supple, transparent, translucent and plump.
- Resurrects skin’s dormant potential of producing more Hyaluronic Acid for giving skin long lasting hydration.
- Slightly expensive.
3. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
If your skin is excessively dry, you are well-acquainted with the stretchiness and stiffness that follows just after cleansing your face because the cleansing strips off the natural oiliness of your skin and almost all skin cleansers generally execute the same thing.
But this gentle cleanser is extremely mild which will deterge your skin without completely shedding off the moisture and natural oil of your skin and as a result you skin does not feel excessively rigid and stretchy.
It has a gentle lathering formula which cleanses as well as moisturizes; besides it has some added benefits such as it maintains the pH balance of skin, it is free from soap and harmful chemicals and it never clogs your pores.
This cleanser, one of the most effective skin care products for sensitive skin is apt for addressing all the issues of sensitive skin as it does not irritate or cause inflammation rather it calms and heals those.
- Cleanses skin without denuding your skin from its natural oil and moisture.
- Sustains the pH balance of skin.
- Free from soap and non-irritating formula.
- Fragrance free and apt for sensitive skin.
- Is not suitable for exceedingly oily skin.
4. The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser
This cleanser is for you if you always experience discomfort or uneasiness due to extreme oiliness of your skin.
It is enriched with natural cleansing agents like rice extract and soapwort extract to purge your skin deeply from any impurities, extra oiliness and greasiness. The creamy texture easily envelops the whole skin and after rubbing excessive amount of foam is generated and all the greasiness are pull out to give you an oil-free, clean and clear skin.
As it is extremely trustworthy and vouchsafes what it claims it can be considered as one of the best skin care products in India.
- Gives relief from excessive oiliness, stickiness and greasiness.
- Skin becomes radiant and transparent after consistent use.
- Contains Vitamin E, A, B, and rice water to provide your skin the adequate nourishment.
- Irritation or redness does not occur.
- Not suitable for dry skin.
5. Biotique Bio Toner
The beauty mantra of Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturizing (CTM) is now well-established as this regimen in itself is sufficient to give you a healthy and luminous skin. Hence the importance of a toner for skin is beyond any questions and when the point comes choosing a toner this toner from Biotique is not only invincible but it is also one of the most affordable skin care products.
It is composed of cucumber extracts, daruhaldi, majuphal, pudina, dhania, nutgalls, berberry, peppermint oil etc. which on the one hand soothes and calms skin but on the other hand tightens pores by maintaining the elasticity and firmness of skin.
After washing face with a cleanser, the natural oils usually get withdrawn from your skin which leads to the disturbance of pH balance of your skin, but when you apply this toner it restores that natural pH balance of your skin.
- Calms and soothes skin by providing a surge of moisture and hydration.
- Restores the natural pH balance of skin.
- Tightens the pores and boosts the elasticity and firmness of skin.
- Diminishes the tiredness and puffiness of skin.
- After consistent use it evens out the overall complexion.
- May give a burning sensation.
6. Plum Green Tea Alcohol-free Toner
This wonderful toner will be a savior of you if you have tremendously oily skin, the remnants of which somehow manage to stick to your skin even after washing your face. This toner will shoo away your severe problem of oiliness for which it can be claimed as one of the best skin care products for acne.
Its main ingredient is green tea extract which is extraordinary in controlling the secretion of excessive sebum and in eliminating all other impurities from your pores.
As it deeply cleanses the pores and abolishes the extra oil, it can beautifully handle the problem of acne and pimple, besides the glycolic acid augments the flexibility of facial muscles and also removes all the dead cells from the surface of the skin.
- Supplies sufficient amount of antioxidants which helps to get rid of free radicals.
- Controls acne, pimple and other little bumps on skin.
- Retains the natural pH balance of skin.
- Diminishes blemishes, spots and offers a transparent skin.
- Alcohol-free and non-comedogenic.
- May not suit dry skin.
7. St. Botanica Vitamin C Serum
Now if your skin is mature or revealing the signs of pre mature ageing or always remains tired and exhausted, what you definitely need is a face serum. A serum is usually made of different highly concentrated active ingredients so that your skin can get the maximum nutrition and nourishment.
This magical potion contains Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Witch Hazel extract, aloe vera leaf extract, green tea oil, jojoba oil, Geranium oil and Gotu Kola extract, Matricaria Flower extract etc.
While Vitamin C will gradually fade the appearances of fine lines, wrinkles, the Hyaluronic acid retains the lost moisture and fights against free radicals to reduce dark spot and pigmentation.
The toner not only enhances the overall skin tone, but also it increases the production of collagen and cell division which will usher a more radiant and glittery skin.
- Proffers intense hydration and moisture.
- Supplies adequate nourishment and nutrition.
- Fades fines lines, creases and wrinkles.
- Boosts the production of collagen to gift you a youthful skin.
- Reduces dark circles, pigmentation and blemishes.
- Being lightweight gets absorbed easily.
- Strong fragrance.
8. Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry Touch Sunblock
A sunscreen is a must have skin care product, without it your beauty regimen is totally incomplete and if you skip it while stepping out in the sun, then girl believe me your skin will be a complete mess as the harmful UV rays will totally damage your skin.
This sunblock from Neutrogena is the most perfect one if your skin gets over-exposed to the sun because this sunscreen completely shields your skin against any harmful UV rays.
It comes with advance Helioplex Technology which imparts a strong protection against any kind of UV rays. This lightweight formula easily glides on skin and envelops skin totally without clogging pores.
For Helioplex technology the ingredients of this do not get broken being exposed to the sun, as a result, it can protect the skin for a longer time in a much effective way.
- Gives 5x better sun protection than a shade or an umbrella.
- Texture is lightweight so that it can be absorbed easily and does not feel heavy on the skin.
- Does not make your skin greasy or oily.
- Non-comedogenic and PABA free.
- Comes with advance Helioplex Technology to give a long lasting strong protection against sun.
- Appropriate for sensitive and acne-prone skin.
- Not suitable for extremely dry skin.
9. MCaffeine Naked Detox Green Tea Face scrub
Using a face scrub once or twice a week is of utmost importance as it removes all the blackheads, whiteheads and dead cells from the surface of the skin.
As ingredients it contains Green tea extracts, Vitamin C, caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid, while green tea is a storehouse of antioxidants, vitamin C defends skin against sun damage, caffeine tightens skin and Hyaluronic Acid provides deep nourishment to your skin.
The scrub, on the one hand, eradicates all the pollutants and dead skin cells but on the other hand refreshes skin by providing sufficient nutrition.
- Complete detox formula to purge skin from toxin, impurities and dead skin cells.
- Exfoliates face gently to reveal more soft and supple skin.
- Provides antioxidants to confront free radicals.
- Free from silicones, parabens, SLS and SLES.
- Not suitable for sensitive skin.
10. Biotique Depigmentation Tan Removal Face Pack
Applying a face pack once a week is extremely essential to get a well-nourished and problem free skin and this face pack from Biotique is one of the most potent natural skin care products available in Indian market.
This luxurious face mask is made by amalgamating the juices of tomato, lemon, papaya, pineapple and Fuller’s earth to give your skin nourishment, nutrition as well as vitality.
After consistent and regular use, it helps skin to get rid of dark spots, pigmentation and eliminates all the impurities which sit stubbornly on your skin and not surprisingly over time your skin becomes radiant, glowing and healthy.
- Bestows necessary nutrients and vitamins on skin.
- Reduces dark spots, pigmentation to make your skin even.
- Eliminates all the impurities and dead skin cells.
- May cause acne and pimples.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the essential skin care products?
The most essential skin care products are cleanser, moisturizer, toner, sunscreen and a face pack that give you flawless skin.
Are luxury skincare products worth it?
When you are going to invest in a product what you first need to do is to give a quick look at the ingredients, if the ingredients are suitable and can solve your problem then it does not matter whether you are buying a luxury skin care product or an affordable one.
What are the top 5 best skin care products?
The top 5 best skin care products are Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream, Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel, Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Toner with Himalayan Waters, Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50+.
Do I need both serum and moisturizer?
If you have ageing and thirsty skin, then definitely you need both serum and a moisturizer because a serum will provide the high concentrated nourishment and the moisturizer will lock them into your skin.
Do I have to use an eye cream regularly?
Yes, you should use an eye cream regularly because the skin around the eye is super soft and sensitive, hence without proper care the skin around your eyes will wither and shrivel.
- Top 10 Best Facial Kit in India for Women
- How To Do Facial At Home By Yourself: 7 Simple & Easy Steps
- Top 10 Best Aloe Vera Gels in India for Hair and Skin
- Top 10 Best Face Toners in India for All Skin Type
Skin care products are the most important and essential things which can pamper your skin by providing adequate nourishment and nutrition. Therefore you have to be extremely prudent while choosing different skin care products, but if you pick the indispensable ones from the above list, you will be more than satisfied I can guarantee you on that.