For both men and women, facial hair is normal. However, when it becomes apparent, you may want to eliminate it altogether. This is especially true for your upper lips. Natural remedies practitioners offer a range of hair removal solutions focusing on the upper lip.
According to them, these solutions will lead to permanent hair removal when applied over time. So, today you will be guided on removing your upper lip hair naturally with some natural ingredients available at your home. Let’ begin with them –
How to Remove Upper Lip Hair Naturally
1. Using Baking Soda
Believe me, friends, it’s unbelievable and you will love it too because whoever has used it (that is once or twice in a week) has praised its amazing results.
So, leave behind any kind of fear and apprehension and see the amazing work baking soda does as a hair remover. Take it as one of the best answers to your problem. It’s very beneficial for stopping hair growth. Come, let’s begin –
- You will only need two things; one is baking soda which you can buy from your local convenience store or anywhere.
- And the other thing that you will need is water.
- You’re going to mix the two together.
- You will have to make a consistency that’s neither thick nor runny.
- Make a little ball out of it and then apply it to form a layer over your upper lip.
- Wait for 20 minutes until it’s dry
- After 20 minutes, you can rub it off your face and wash it with plain water.
- Apply a moisturizer on the area and let the skin soak it fully.
You need to be consistent and you need to be doing it every week or for 2-3 days a week to get the best results. You can see the remarkable changes within two to three months. Keep on following it and it will definitely turn out to be one of the best answers to your pain.
2. Using Tomato Juice, Baking Soda & Toothpaste
Tomato protects the skin from ultraviolet light, contains skin lightening property and also helps in delaying growth. It also helps in removing excessive hair. Blend it to a smooth paste and add a whopping amount of turmeric powder.
Turmeric is also known for removing excessive hair. It works great on scar reduction and is always the available aid to this kind of problem. As it also has anti-inflammatory qualities, it automatically calms the skin. So, when the hairs are removed after the application, there is no need to apply anything on that area.
You will also need one teaspoon of turmeric powder and bicarbonate of soda (baking soda). This will also help in maintaining the pH level of the skin as well. Tomato contains hoards of vitamin C that work as a collagen booster. And the exfoliating and cleansing property of baking soda adds to this amazing paste to remove your upper lip hair naturally. Baking soda removes all the impurities and dead cells from the area while removing the unwanted hair.
And the last ingredient that you will be adding to this paste is toothpaste. Amazed, don’t be! This will also help you in removing pimples, acne and pigmentations from the area. So, let’s prepare the paste –
- Squeeze in just a little bit of toothpaste and mix all of the ingredients together into a fine and beautiful paste.
- Shake it a little and then apply it to your upper lip.
- When you’re done with applying, allow it to dry.
- After it has dried out completely, just brush it off.
- The hairs will also be falling off with it.
You can also store this paste in your refrigerator for a ready answer to how to remove upper lip hair at home and reapply. Repeat that for at least three days for the best results.
As you will do it naturally, these processes will not cause any harm to your skin. Here, let’s take the help of some more common natural ingredients that work wonders in removing upper lip hair naturally.
3. Using Alum
Curious? Then why wait? Let’s begin! This time it is Alum. Perhaps we all know about alum. It looks like a crystal rock. Mostly it is found in men’s salons as it is used after a shave. Most women aren’t aware of its outstanding power. Let’s see how you can use it:
- Grind it to make a fine powder.
- After turning it into a powdered form, store it in a tight container.
- Take a bowl and take half a tablespoon of alum in it.
- Here’s something very important for you to remember for this particular remedy of how to remove upper lip hair at home. If you take 1/2 tablespoon of alum, then you will have to add double the amount of water in it. So, for 1/2 tablespoon of alum, add one tablespoon of water to it.
- And when you add water t it, make sure you add warm water.
- Apply directly on your upper lip area. Take a piece of cotton to apply it.
- Dip the cotton and apply it in the downside direction and not on the upside.
- Keep it for 20 minutes and then wash it off with plain water.
The moment you put warm water in alum, it gets dissolved into it. You can use this for all skin types. Trust me it is very perhaps the safest answer to how to remove your upper lip hair naturally! The only pain is (if it’s a pain at all) that you will have to make it fresh every time you use it. Don’t be lazy on this at all.
Continue doing this for the next three months. Results will show, but you need to be very patient on this. This remedy takes time, but it is very effective and completely harmless. The hair will decrease slowly and steadily. You will be amazed to see the transformation after three months yourself.
So here comes another option. So let’s start with this new one and the easy home remedy. For this you will need:
4. Using Gelatin
Get some gelatin from a grocery shop or any online store.
For this remedy, you will need –
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of raw milk to some gelatin. The milk should be taken raw and not boiled. Raw milk has to be used here because it has high lactic acid content. This component lightens your skin and removes dead skin as well.
- Last but not the least; add some lemon juice to it. It has two benefits –
- Firstly, it suppresses the smell of gelatin
- And secondly, it lightens your skin tone by neutralizing the free radicals and boosting chemical production.
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients.
- Now take a container having hot water in it and then keep the bowl with the mixture on it. This will act as a double boiler. It will melt the gelatin powder and can be easily applied to the face.
- Before applying this to upper lip, clean your face and then apply this mixture.
- Leave it there until it gets totally dried. After some time, remove the mask by pulling it in an upward direction. This mask not only removes hair from your upper lip but also removes blackheads and tightens your skin at the same time.
Make a note that you will have to apply the molten gelatin immediately after it melts or else it will be difficult to apply it to your skin. Do not apply this anywhere else on the face like around the eyes, or on the eyebrows or lips. If, by mistake, it sticks to your eyebrows or eyes or anywhere else, clean it with the help of warm water. From the very first application, this process will give you amazing results. And to get continuous great results, you must use this once a week.
5. Using Egg Whites
This is an extremely good remedy for upper lip hair removal. It soothes your skin while at the same time helps you dislodge the hair from its follicles with the enzymes it contains. For this, you will need –
- One egg white, one teaspoon gram flour, one teaspoon sugar.
- Combine the three ingredients and prepare a paste.
- Now apply this mixture directly to the upper lips and let it act for half an hour.
- Then peel it off. This method should be repeated two times a week.
6. Using Turmeric Powder with Milk
This is also a very effective method to remove upper lip hair naturally. For this, you will need –
- One tablespoon of milk and one tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Combine both of the ingredients.
- Put this paste on your upper lips and leave it for 45-60 mins
- Remove it with some cold water and repeat the method three times a week.
7. Using Yogurt with Gram Flour
This method can help you to find a perfect answer to your excess upper lip hair. The yogurt contains full of lactic acid which nourishes your skin also. For this, you will need –
- One teaspoon of gram flour and one teaspoon of yogurt with a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Combine the ingredients well. Apply the mixture on your upper lips. Leave it to dry.
- Then remove it using some cold water.
- Repeat this procedure two times a week.
8. Using Sugar
Sugar not only removes unwanted hair but prevents its growth as well. Follow the below steps to use it as an upper lip hair remover.
- Two tablespoons of sugar, one tablespoon of lemon juice and a piece of cloth.
- Take the sugar in a pan and let it heat for a minute. Now add the fresh lemon juice.
- Keep on stirring till it forms a thick liquid.
- When it cools down, apply it to the upper lip region.
- Now take a piece of cloth and gently put it over the applied paste.
- Rub in circular motions.
- Pull it off quickly against the direction of the hair growth.
- Use this simple remedy to remove your upper lip hair quickly.
9. Using Potato Juice
Potato juice is full of bleaching properties. If you use it regularly, it will remove the unwanted hair effectively. For this, you will need
- Potato juice.
- Put two tablespoons of this juice on your upper lips before you go to bed.
- Wash it well in the morning.
- Repeat the procedure three times a week.
10. Using Red Onions
This remedy has to be very fresh. For this, you will need –
- Fresh onions. Cut it into two and grate it using a grater. You can make use of any onions.
- After grating, take about two tablespoons of this into a bowl.
- Add about half a teaspoon of turmeric powder along with rose water.
- After mixing all three ingredients thoroughly, it is time to go ahead and apply it to your upper lip.
- Leave this till it dries off completely and falls off on its own.
- Repeat this treatment every day for one week and it is going to stop hair growth on your upper lip.
- Wash it off with plain water.
Some people may have facial hair issues, but getting rid of unwanted hair is an easy process. You can get rid of hair within days, weeks, or months, depending on the method you select. The abovementioned methods are perhaps some of the best-proven answers to how to remove your upper lip hair naturally. They will help you to achieve glowing and smooth skin without any unwanted hair.