Girl, have you ever wondered what would have happened if you had to pass days after days without a face wash? Yes, I know that thought is shivering from inside, especially in these days when our skin gets too much exposed to dirt, grime and environmental pollution.
Hence without a face wash, the beauty routine which you follow with much attention and care would be a complete mess as a face wash plays manifold beneficial roles for your face such as it eradicates all the piled up dirt and grime, it exfoliates skin to some extent and the blood circulation gets a boost which leaves a glow on your face.
Though a face wash has multiple benefits, it can affect your skin badly if it is not chosen properly since a single face wash cannot cater the needs of every different type of skin.
As skin type varies, so varies the types of face washes; some are made for dry skin, some are made for oily skin, and some are made for combination skin and so on.
When the point comes choosing a suitable face wash depending on your skin type, the most trickiest part is selecting a face wash for oily skin and its numerous issues.
Finding the best face wash for oily skin and blackheads in India, is a bit puzzling but not impossible. Before discovering those amazing face washes let’s see some of the skin issues which oily skin beauties suffer now and then:
What blackheads are: Blackheads which are medically known as open comedone are actually pores or open hair follicles that get clogged due to accumulation of excessive secreted oil or sebum and dead skin cells and when those deposited oil or sebum gets oxidized by being exposed to the oxygen in the air, it becomes black.
What causes blackheads: When your pores get blocked by the accumulation of sebum, dead skin cells and especially when your skin secretes excessive oil and sebum.
How to remove blackheads from nose: Pore strips are an excellent option for abolishing blackheads from your nose. Other than pore strips you can exfoliate your nose by preparing a homemade scrub by blending honey, lemon juice and brown sugar.
Now you can see that how much important it is to treat oily skin in a systematic way and for that the first and foremost important thing is to pick a suitable face wash.
So without further fudging and mudging, let’s see some best face washes for oily skin and blackheads in India:
Best Face Washes for Oily Skin and Blackheads in India
These are the top face wash for blackheads and oily skin:
1. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne wash
This face wash from Neutrogena can be deemed as the best face wash for acne-prone skin in India.
This delicate alcohol-free cleanser keenly deterges skin from excessive oil, sebum and other surface debris; besides being extremely mild it does not over-dry or irritates skin. The salicylic acid within it starts to work on acne and pimple just after the very first use, and consequently, the size and redness gets subsidized immediately.
- Slips into pores easily and annihilate excess oil, sebum and all other impurities.
- Resists breakouts and pimples.
- Micro clear technology disintegrates clogged pores, diffuses dead skin cells which ultimate gives relief from blackheads and whiteheads.
- Micro clear technology helps to fade acne scars and spots.
- From the very first use Micro clear technology starts to turn down the size and redness of acne and pimple.
- Being extremely gentle, it does not stretch or over-dry or irritate skin.
- May give a burning sensation.
2. Lotus Herbals Strawberry and Aloe Vera Face Wash
While talking about the best face wash for oily skin and blackheads in India, what can be the wisest decision than relying on this face wash from Lotus?
As ingredients, this unique face wash comprises of aloe vera, strawberry seeds, orange peel and lemon. While aloe vera soothes, heals and conditions skin, strawberry seed performs as an amazing exfoliating agent that takes the edge of stubborn blackheads and whiteheads. Lemon and orange peel ensure that your skin always beam without any spots and blemishes.
- Furnishes a deep cleansing.
- Consistent use terminates obstinate blackheads and whiteheads.
- Soothes and conditions skin.
- Helps to diminish blemishes and dark spots.
- Minimizes the appearances of pores.
- Not suitable for dry, sensitive skin.
3. Wow Anti Acne Face Wash
Wow has become one of the leading cosmetic brands in India and it absolutely justifies that position. For its extreme efficacy on acne, this face wash can be acclaimed as the best face wash for women in India.
As ingredients, it contains tea tree oil, Mulberry extract, Salicylic Acid, Neem Leaf extract, Aloe vera, Vitamin B5 and, E. Being anti-microbial Neem and Tea Tree Oil fortify skin against the eruptions of acne and pimples.
Moreover, the Aloe Vera moisturizes and nourishes skin, Mulberry extracts lighten pigmentation and dark spots and Salicylic acid quite efficiently dissolves all the whiteheads and blackheads.
- Has loads of premium bioactive ingredients.
- After consistent use you will definitely see visible results.
- Calms itchiness and inflammation.
- 100% organic, free from mineral oil, sulphate and parabens.
- Resuscitates and rejuvenates skin.
- Provides sufficient amount of antioxidants.
- Does not show immediate result.
4. Himalaya Herbal Deep Cleansing Apricot Face Wash
If you are in a desperate search for the best face wash for oily skin and blackheads in India, nothing can be better than this face wash from Himalaya.
It comes with the goodness of lemon, aloe vera, Neem, Red Lentil and Apricot. These ingredients together improve the overall health of your skin and perform myriads benefits such as Red lentil smoothens out the texture of skin, apricot shields skin from environmental pollution, sunlight and annihilates dead skin cells and excessive greasiness, lemon containing Vitamin C helps skin to retain its youth and luster, etc.
- Apricot granules eliminate dead skin cells and extra sebum which guarantees fewer blackheads and whiteheads.
- Lemon works on pigmentation, dark spots.
- Neem having anti-bacterial properties defends skin against any bacterial infections.
- Aloe vera containing loads of enzymes, nutrients and polysaccharides nourishes and hydrates skin intensely.
- Augments the production of collagen which keeps wrinkles and crinkles at arm’s length.
- Takes time to show result.
5. Mamaearth Charcoal Natural Face Wash
Darling, your skin requires something extra to safeguard itself against the surging environmental pollution and the growing stress and anxiety in our day to day life.
This face wash from Mamaearth being the best face wash for oily skin will beautifully equip your skin for its daily war against environmental pollution, sunlight, smoke etc.
Coffee within it proffers ample amount of antioxidants that increase the regeneration of skin cells which gifts you a healthy and supple glow. Another ingredient, the activated charcoal banishes all impurities, dead skin cells and blackheads.
- Loosens pores and deeply cleanses whiteheads and blackheads.
- Controls greasiness and shine.
- The pollution defense formula put an end to toxins like dirt, grime, makeup residues, sweat and excess oil.
- Boosts the regeneration of skin cells.
- Evens out the overall texture of skin.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Pungent smell.
6. Kaya Clinic Acne Free Purifying Face Wash
This face wash from Kaya is one of the best face washes for oily skin and blackheads which will definitely provide you solace from your desperate struggling with oiliness and blackheads.
This gentle foaming cleanser has 2.0% Salicylic Acid which on the one hand wipes out dead skin cells and other build up of skin and on the other hand cures existing acne and resists further acne eruptions.
- Furnishes deep cleansing by eliminating dead skin cells and other debris of skin.
- Comes with acne fighting properties.
- Soothes inflammation and redness.
- 2.0% salicylic acid assures intense cleansing without the fear of acne eruptions.
- Does not contain harmful chemicals.
- Skin does not feel stretchy rather it feels supple and soft.
- You may need huge quantity to get a good lathering.
7. The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash
Let me guess for the oiliness and greasiness, you want to give your skin some extra caring and a luxe feeling, then girl without a second thought grab this face wash from Body Shop which is one of the best face washes for women in India!
It comes with the virtues of Tea Tree oil from the foothills of Mount Kenya. Tea tree oil being the storehouse of Terpinen-4-ol kills different viruses, germs and fungi. For its anti-bacterial properties it destroys acne causing bacteria. Simultaneously it appeases inflammation, redness and swelling.
- Turns down excessive greasiness and stickiness.
- Minimizes the appearance of pores and other flaws.
- Clears skin deeply by drawing out all impurities, blackheads and whiteheads.
- It is clinically proven to vouchsafe you radiant and clarified skin tone.
- 100% vegetarian and cruelty-free brand.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Slightly expensive.
8. Aroma Magic Neem and Tea Tree Face Wash
If you always crave for organic products for your troublesome skin, then pay close attention to this face wash from Aroma Magic because it is highly applauded as the best face wash for oily skin.
As ingredients, it blends tea tree and neem which definitely delivers you what it claims to provide. While tea tree terminates extra sebum and oil from skin, neem containing necessary fatty acids augments the healing process of skin and makes skin healthy.
Tea tree, for its antibacterial properties, safeguards skin against any kind of bacterial or fungal infections. Neem can give you relief from eczema and other skin ailments for its natural detoxifying properties.
- Immediately gives respite from the horrid experience of acne and pimple.
- Significantly decreases the production of sebum and oil.
- Thoroughly breaks off stubborn blackheads and whiteheads.
- Minimizes the appearances of acne spots and blemishes.
- Rose petals keeps skin soft, supple and hydrated.
- 100% organic.
- May give a tingling sensation at the beginning.
9. Plum Green Tea Pore Cleansing Face Wash
The constant shine on the T-zone area, the continuous breaking out of acne, the red pimples, the headstrong blackheads on the nose- all need a stringent treatment and you can start your stringent beauty regimen with this face wash from Plum which being the best face wash for acne prone skin in India can shoo away all your skin issues!
This amazing face wash combines the goodness of organic green tea extracts, cellulose beads and glycolic acid. While the glycolic acid works on the piled up dead skin cells, oil and sebum, the green tea extract provides abundant antioxidants for the regeneration of skin cells and cellulose beads exfoliate your skin gently to unfurl the latent radiance and glow of your skin.
- Makes skin fresh and clear in the fraction of a second.
- Green tea works as the storehouse of antioxidants and other nutrients that are necessary for skin.
- Exfoliates skin gently and restores sheen and luminosity of skin.
- Skin does not feel tight or stretchy.
- Soap and SLS free.
- 100% vegan, phthalate free and parabens free.
- Not suitable for dry acne-prone skin.
10. Clean & Clear Foaming Face wash For Oily Skin
Finally, yet importantly, this pick up is for you if you want the best face wash for oily skin and blackheads in India in an extremely pocket-friendly budget!
This foaming formula on the one hand effectively removes all the impurities, excess oil from the skin and on the other hand it nourishes and conditions skin by providing deep hydration.
- Removes sebum and 99.8% acne causing germs.
- Glycerin within it provides hydration and moisturization.
- Effectively abolishes blackheads.
- Contains parabens.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can face wash remove blackheads?
Yes, those face washes which are efficient enough to terminate excessive production of sebum and oil can effectively remove blackheads.
Which face wash is best for oily skin?
There are certain face washes which work great on oily skin, such as Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne wash, Clean & Clear Foaming Face wash For Oily skin, Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser etc.
Does lemon juice dissolve blackheads?
Yes, lemon juice can help a lot in dissolving blackheads. To get the maximum result you have to use lemon juice with baking soda.
Can toothpaste help to get rid of blackheads?
Yes, consistent use of toothpaste can decrease the problem of blackheads. If you can use toothpaste by mixing it with baking soda or salt, the result will be amazing.
Is it okay to squeeze blackheads?
No, squeezing blackheads will trigger many negative issues such as hyperpigmentation, scarring, inflammation and bacterial eruptions.
What will happen if you do not remove blackheads?
If you do not remove blackheads for a long time, the blackheads will become stubborn and after some time they will form cysts or nodules.
- 10 Top Potent Makeup Tips For Sensitive Eyes
- Push Up Bra: Everything You Need to Know About It
- How To Remove Tan From Face And Neck [12 Easy & Effective Ways]
- Top 10 Best Face Toners in India for All Skin Type
Therefore girl, it’s high time that you should take into consideration the problems of excessive oiliness and greasiness of your skin. Otherwise, you may have to face serious consequences such as severe acne outbreak, inflammation, pimple, blackheads, whiteheads, enlarged pored, dull skin and many more.
To combat with those efficiently and more competently a face wash is must. But do not fall a victim of the wrong ones; rather use the above face washes which are the best face washes for oily skin and blackheads in India!