To complete and accentuate your look, the role of hairstyling is of paramount importance. For getting that glamorous and gorgeous look sometimes you will need to straighten your hair or sometimes you will need to curl your mane; it completely depends on your personal need and preferences.
The slight changing of hairstyles can bring astonishing diverseness by breaking the monotony of the same everyday look. But girl you cannot do a single hairstyle when your hair is wet! And moreover, in most cases, you will not have the time to air-dry your hair.
So, in that case, you have to rush to a nearby beauty salon or parlor just to give a blow-dry to your hair which simply can severely attack your pocket and if that happens in a regular basis then God save you! But all these can be cleared up if you can get hold of a good hair dryer which can give a perfect blow-dry and precise styling to your hair just in an instant!
However, at the present time, you will find innumerable hair dryers in the market and each of them is not that effective. Therefore before purchasing one you should have to do your own study and to assist you in that, this article is here containing the best hair dryers in India! Browse through the following list to mitigate all your confusions:
Best Hair Dryers in India
These are the best hair dryers available in India:
1. Philips Hair Dryer( HP8100/46)
While talking about the hair dryers the first brand that dawns on one is Philips which has multiple varieties of hair dryers and among them, this one is the best affordable hair dryer.
It is ergonomic in design and extremely easy to handle. Being lightweight you will not encounter any difficulties while using it. It comes with Thermo protect temperature setting that furnishes flawless hair drying without overheating the hair strands.
It completely dries out hair within few seconds and your hair becomes soft and voluminous. It is a 1000W hair dryer that is extremely suitable for daily use and it comes with 2 flexible heat settings which you can use according to your convenience. The small, compact dryer is travel-friendly as it occupies very little space and easily fits in your bag pack.
- The narrow concentrator generates an optimum level of airflow that efficiently dries your hair in an instant.
- Does not overheat the hair strands.
- The two flexible hair settings can serve your purpose beautifully.
- Has Thermo protect temperature setting that gives extra protection to hair so that it does not get burnt.
- Ergonomic in design.
- The concentrator is narrow to supply airflow onto specific areas which is exceedingly helpful during precise styling.
- Hair becomes soft, glossy and voluminous.
- Has two year worldwide guarantee.
- Vibrates a lot.
2. Havells HD3151 1600W Foldable Hair Dryer
This is another great pick if you want to give a salon-like treatment to your hair as it is one of the best professional hair dryers available in the Indian market.
This excellent hair dryer can impart 1600W drying to completely dry your hair by providing optimum airflow. It can provide drying as well as styling; the wet hair becomes glossy, shimmering and voluminous due to its optimal airflow.
Read Also: How To Prevent Hair Fall In Monsoon: 12 Monsoon Hair Care Tips
The three heat settings which are hot, cool and warm can beautifully provide you the desired result. The powerful motor is designed with heat balance technology to distribute heat uniformly so that your hair does not get damaged or overheated.
The cool shot button ensures cool air flow that on the one hand makes it convenient and on the other hand it sets the style for lasting results.
- The design is user-friendly and lightweight.
- Suitable for daily use.
- Comes with 3 heat settings to cater your need.
- Gives 1600W powerful drying.
- Can perform both as a dryer and as a styling tool.
- Adds volume and sheen to hair.
- Is equipped with heat balance technology to protect hair from overheating.
- Becomes extremely hot while using.
3. Panasonic EH-ND11-A62B 1000W Hair Dryer
Do you have thin, fine hair which always lays flat on your head? Then girl you should bring this dryer from Panasonic which is one of the best hair dryers for fine hair and especially designed for thin hair to give you the look of full, voluminous hair.
The ergonomic design is lightweight and hassle-free to handle. This 1000W dryer comes with dual speed and dual heat settings to bestow not only flawless styles on your hair but also to fortify the hair locks from excessive heating and styling.
The turbo mode generates gentle yet high-speed steady airflow that can effectively dry each and every strand in an instant. Besides this powerful dryer caters salon-like hairstyling; the hair becomes luscious, soft and sleek.
- Being ergonomic in design it is easy to handle and use.
- Purveys two heat settings to select whatever your need according to your hairstyles.
- Turbo mode proffers gentle yet high speed airflow to dry the locks efficiently.
- Being 1000W it can be used in a regular basis.
- The compact dryer is portable and can be carried easily during travelling.
- Has no cool option.
- Airflow is not concentrated.
4. Braun Satin HD780 7 Senso Hair Dryer
If you are fastidious regarding the style of your hair and for that if you regularly visit a salon to get the perfect blow-drying, this dryer from Braun is appropriate for you as it is the best professional hair dryer in India.
This suave dryer quite beautifully amalgamates the intelligent sensor technology and the professional regular dryer technology to gift you professional styled glamorous hair.
The inbuilt sensor chooses carefully the temperature 600 times per minute and regulates it to the optimum level to supply uniform airflow for avoiding any uneven distributions of the air. It comes with a professional AC motor which stays 5x longer than any conventional motors.
- Has unique Thermo Sensor Technology that regulates the temperature so that the heat damage can be minimized.
- IONTEC technology generates millions of active ions for giving you frizz-free, smooth, shimmering hair.
- The strong 2000W helps you to gain professional results at home.
- As the filter is removable, the cleaning becomes easier and the hair breakage becomes minimal.
- Has strong AC motor which is 5x more powerful than traditional motors.
- The fan system is extremely powerful to supply speedy airflow.
- The nozzle is narrow for dispensing concentrated airflow.
- 2000W is not suitable for everyday use.
5. SYSKA HD1610 Hair Dryer
If you are in search of an affordable yet powerful hair dryer, this can be your perfect go-to option.
This marvelous 1200W hairdryer has 2-speed functions for your benefit and convenience. The heat balance technology in it ensures the even distribution of heat so that any part does not get overheated and burnt. The big wind inlet diminishes the swirling of air that results in the noiseless functioning of the dryer.
- Owns over-heat protection that safeguards hair strands while drying hair.
- 1200W stylish dryer is apt for everyday use.
- Combines two speed settings that help you to achieve different precise hairstyles.
- The heat balance technology takes special care for evenly distributing the heat.
- Precise and compact in design that can be carried easily while travelling.
- Has 2 year warranty card and made in Korea with advanced modern technology and proficiency.
- Does not come with cold shot feature.
6. Vega VHDH-05 Blooming Air 1000 Hair Dryer
Do you have excessively curly and dense hair that takes infinite time to dry? Then you don’t have to go anywhere because this dryer from Vega is the most appropriate for you as it is one of the best hair dryers for curly hair.
Read Also: 12 Tips for Long and Thick Hair: Know the Best Ones
It comes with one heat and cool settings, one is for completely wet hair and when you are in a hurry, the other is for summer. The narrow nozzle is detachable for imparting different styling. It also has an automatic overheat cut out that automatically cuts out the power when the dryer becomes extremely hot.
- Comes with one hot and cool setting to serve your needs beautifully.
- Has an automatic overheat power cut which makes it safe to use.
- The nozzle is detachable that ensures smooth and uniform airflow.
- Comes with a removable end cap for good and easy cleaning.
- Not suitable for fine hair.
7. Nova NHP8100 Silky Shine 1200 W Hair Dryer
Let me take a guess, your hair becomes rough and lusterless after washing, right? Then what you need is this dryer from Nova which is one of the best hair dryers for women.
This 1200W dryer proffers ionic conditioning technology that makes hair locks smooth and shimmering. The Ehd+ technology makes sure that the heat gets distributed uniformly for resisting any damage in your hair strands.
Another plus point is that it is equipped with thermo protect technology that on the one hand safeguards the hair strands and on the other hand it adds alluring shin and shine to hair tresses.
- Equipped with both hold and cold feature.
- Brings forth the feature called ionic conditioning to pamper your hair while drying.
- Ehd+ technology ensures uniform heat distribution so that the hair can be guarded against any damage.
- Being foldable it can be carried anytime anywhere.
- It gets overheated if used for a long time.
8. CHAOBA 2000 Watts Hair Dryer
This dryer from CHAOBA is exceedingly efficient and will mesmerize you by the result.
This fashionable dryer is of 2000W and easy to use for its strong grip. It comes with adjustable speed so that you can regulate it according to your own convenience and need. The warm air does not dry out your hair instead it adds shimmer and sheen to your hair.
- 2000W dryer suitable for every hair type.
- Ergonomic in design and user-friendly.
- Comes with adjustable speed.
- Has long cord that does create any trouble while using it.
- Hair becomes soft, smooth and gleaming.
- Does not have any warranty card.
9. Wahl 5439-024 Super Dry Professional Hair Dryer
This is another fabulous pick if you are in frantic search for a dryer that will bestow professional styling on your hair.
This magnificent dryer is equipped with Tourmaline technology that supplies anti static blow to make your hair healthy and glowing. It also comes with a diffuser attachment that diffuses the airflow to add volume and texture to your hair.
It also brings forth two speed settings and three heat settings to give you the desired result. Moreover, it has two professional nozzles so that you can easily give distinctive styles to your hair.
- Brings forth Tourmaline technology to furnish anti static blow.
- Has three heat settings and two speed settings.
- Comes with a diffuser attachment to make your hair voluminous.
- Has also cool shot feature that endows luster and shimmer to hair.
- Own two professional nozzles for precise styling.
- Uses very high voltage.
10. Remington D5000 Hair Dryer
This last pick is from Remington and it is one of the best hair dryers in India.
This 1800W dryer is extremely well-regulated to blow dry your hair in the blink of an eye. The various heat and speed settings supply ample options to quench your thirst for exact and meticulous styling. The nozzle being tapered provides concentrated air flow to smoothen out your hair locks.
- The motor is extremely powerful and does not take much time to complete the task.
- Has two speed and three heat settings.
- Nozzle is narrow to give undiluted airflow.
- Easy to store as it comes with a hanging loop.
- Does not own a cold shot.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is a 1200 watt hair dryer good?
Yes, 1200W is the most appropriate for hair as it does not damage your hair besides it is lightweight.
How do I choose a good hair dryer?
Before picking a hair dryer you should keep in mind some factors such as the wattage, the more the wattage the more powerful it will be, ionic drying, the speed, heat setting, ceramic coating etc.
How much does a hair dryer cost?
In India a hair dryer is available in different ranges; generally it starts from 500 Rs.
Is it ok to use hair dryer daily?
The powerful ones are not suitable for everyday use but the gentle ones such as of 1000-1200 W can be used daily.
Is hair dryer harmful for hair?
If you use a gentle hair dryer by keeping it at the right distance and temperature the hair does not get damaged at all. It is best to not use any hairdryer.
- Top 10 Best Forest Essential Products in India
- Top 10 Best Biotique Products to Try
- 8 Best Anti Hair Fall Shampoos in India
- 7 Best Long Lasting Lipsticks That Don’t Dry Out Your Lips
Hence girl when you are in a hurry and you don’t want to lay your money on a salon blow drying, a hair dryer can be your savior anytime anywhere. To avoid wrong picking you can rely on any one from the above list as those are the best hair dryers in India and then you can style your hair as much as you want.